About


Wargaming the Seven Years War with 40mm miniatures, done by: Johann-Peter Scheck and Anselm Scheck

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Saxon Cuirassier Regiment "Königlicher Prinz"





























Saxony´s Cuirassiers are now completed by the two Matthias-Manske-figures, the colonel and the trumpeter. The brave riders are old figures of the prince august serie and not as threedimensional as the Manske figures. The regiment is now ready for the summer campaign. Our cavalry regiments have 14 figures.

4 comments:

  1. I just found your site and enjoyed each entry very much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Capt Bill - it´s a great honour for us having you as reader! I like your blogs very much and follow them regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have asked some people to come over here and have a look because I've just been talking about Kesselsdorf on my blog for the past month, since the anniversary December 15, and this regiment was there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mekelnborg: Thank you for your attention. You´re right with Kesselsdorf, but it is very difficult to find more informations about this regiment´s abilities. Also I am not sure about the flags - I composed them myself in the computer by interpretaion. Do you know more about this?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete