About


Wargaming the Seven Years War with 40mm miniatures, done by: Johann-Peter Scheck and Anselm Scheck

Sunday, April 3, 2011

News from my workplace

Dear followers, dear readers
sorry for this long silence in my blog - it was dued to a big, busy time in the University and in urban design projects - working nights long, the soldiers´ program gots a break.
I am still working on 2 regiments: the prussian 13th regiment "Itzenplitz" for Scheckinator:
The figures are from sash&saber.






And the russian regiment "Permski", the city close to the Ural, which is compsoed by marvellous figures of Matthias-Manske. I mixed the marching ranks with some wounded and fallen fellows, which gives a more dramatical effect.
More pictures soon, I guess I will finish at the end of this week.


3 comments:

  1. Those look really good. Too bad about being kept busy all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your figures look splendid indeed, sir. Very well done!


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you mekelnborg, thank you Sir Jeff for the kind answers! It´s good to feel support. On sundy I will take the pictures of the finished regiments.

    Monseigneur

    ReplyDelete